• On arrival it will be necessary to access the front door to the main house to notify your arrival. There is a small step up of approximately 2 inches (50mm)
• Each room is on the ground floor with a slight ramp up to the door cill.
• Each room has it's own terrace with outside seating, consequently there are no publicly accessible areas within the main house apart from the Breakfast Room.
• The Breakfast Room is accessed from the garden. There is a slight ramp up to the door cill. The path from guest accommodation to the Breakfast Room is fully paved.
Bedrooms & Sleeping Areas
• Due to the constraints of converting an existing old building it has not been possible to provide wheelchair access within the bedrooms and bathrooms.
• The rooms are all on one level.
Bathroom, Shower-room & WC
• The en-suite shower rooms are the same level as the bedrooms, but there is a step of approximately 1 inch (25mm)
Grounds and Gardens
• With the exception of the Summerhouse, there are no steps in any area accessible to guests which includes the outside terraces, car park, gardens and woodland.
• While there are no steps, there are varying gradients. Paths within the gardens and woodland are not surfaced except with grass.
• There are three steps up to the verandah of the
Summerhouse – one approximately 9 inches (21.5cm)
• There is a no smoking policy inside Yew Tree House.
• All bedding is hypoallergenic and flooring is composite bamboo with rugs. Suitable for asthmatics. Consequently, we do not allow any animals in the rooms.
• Free WiFi access is available to both rooms.
Address: Yew Tree House,
Shropshire SY11 4PB
Telephone: +44 (0)1691 622126
Fax: +44 (0)1691 624763
Grid reference: SJ 367 315
• To find out more, please contact us.
Contact Telephone and Email Address
We welcome your feedback to help us continually improve
if you have any comments please phone 01691 622126 or